jeriT *______+ jERIt

Saturday, November 27, 2010

I don't LOVE U...

well when u go...
so never think i'll make u try to stay..
n maybe when u get back ill be off to find another way..
n after all this time u still owe..
your still good 4 nothing i don't know..
so take your glove  get out..
better get out while u can..
when u go.would u even turn to say...

I DON'T LOVE YOU,,LIKE I LOVED YOU YESTERDAY~~~~

sometimes i cry so hard from pleading....
so sick n tired of  all de needles beating..
but baby when they knock u down n out..
is where u outta stay,,,
and after all de blood that u still owe..
another dollar's juz another blow..
so fiz your eyes n get up...
better get up..
whille u can..
whoa whoa..
when u goo,
would u even to turn to say..

I DON'T LOVE YOU,,LIKE I LOVED YOU YESTERDAY~~~~

oh come on,
come on

when u gone..
would u have the guts to say,,

I DON'T LOVED YOU,,LIKE I LOVED YOU YESTER..DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment